- Dancing the night away at Josh's company holiday party.
- Biking to Georgetown in jeans and boots. I could learn a lesson from the winter cycling wardrobe advice that I offered you all.
- Dining romantically with my babescout friends and sipping on buttered rum cider. Exchanging Secret Santa gifts and then laughing until we cried on the ninth floor of a hotel 1.2 miles from my apartment.
- Enjoying yummy brunch and great conversation with my best friend Inna and two of her college friends at the Tabard Inn.
- Watching the broncos game and eating smelly cheese (the smellier the better, that's what I was always taught) with Josh and my parents by a fire and a Christmas tree in their cozy living room.
- Waking up early to run this morning only to realize that the sun wouldn't rise until 7 am and shying away from the scary pre-dawn hours. Doing a 15 minute Nike Trainer Ab workout instead.
Again this weekend I sweat less than I would have liked to but at least it was because I spent all of my time with so many loved ones and not because I was lazy and hungover. I only have a week or two before I begin the (shortened) RLRF half marathon training program so I'm going to enjoy these last days of running when I want, and skipping a run for ab exercises when I want, before I need to get serious.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Are you starting to do everything in the holiday spirit?